to view an
3537 Rt. 281
Cortland, NY 13045
View Route Map
Driving directions from Corning (65 miles, 1 hour 20 minutes)
- From Corning, take I-86 East about 15 miles through Horseheads to the Ithaca Exit 54 (Route 13).
- Take Route 13 North about 28 miles into Ithaca. (State Highway 34 joins Route 13 before you enter Ithaca)
- Stay on Route 13 another 14 miles, going around the North side of Ithaca, to where it joins Route 366 (Dryden Road)
- Continue East to Dryden on Route 13 and Route 366.
- At Dryden, turn left (North) at the light (still Rt. 13 N, Charlie's Diner at corner).
- Continue on Route 13 for another 7 miles to Rt-281 North.
- Stay straight on Rt-281 instead of bearing right on to Rt. 13.
- Go another 0.1 mile to Pine View Circle on your left.
- The entrance to the park is on your left.
- After you enter the park the parking lot is on your right.